Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Time

It's nearly Christmas, the best time of the year!

I'll take a break from my amateur semi-apologetics to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. It's such a beautiful time of the year in every way imaginable. My prayers go out to all of those who are orphaned, in poverty, abandoned, depraved, and silenced who cannot fully enjoy Christmas. Let Christ warm their hearts and comfort their souls.

Look at the extraordinary beauty this time of year! It's a beauty of everything: nature (especially if you live in a snowy area like me), people, families, friendship, the dog - well, everything. This is the time of year that makes your heart glow and all I can say is embrace it. So put on some beautiful Christmas music, relax, and let Christ into your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment